Here’s the new music video for our song “Pearls and Lace”! It’s kind of insane. You’ve been warned.
Damn the Witch Siren are Bobbi Kitten and Z Wolf. They are an electronic witch rock band. They are also witches.
WE NOW HAVE A SUPER SEXY WEBSITE WHERE WE WILL BE POSTING MORE EXCLUSIVE CONTENT! www.damnthewitchsiren.com
1. Greek mythology: any of a group of sea nymphs (often portrayed as half human and half bird, and to a lesser extent, half human and half fish that lured mariners to destruction by their singing.
2. a woman regarded as seductive and beautiful, especially a dangerous woman; temptress.
3. a woman who sings with enchanting sweetness.
4. a) a device in which compressed air or steam is driven against a rotating perforated disk to create a loud, often wailing sound as a signal or warning. b) an electronic device producing a similar sound as a signal or warning.
5. any of several salamanders of the family Sirenidae, such as the mud eel, having an eellike body, permanent external gills, small forelegs, and no hind limbs.
Etymology: from Old French sereine, from Latin sīrēn, from Greek seirēn.
A fan gave us this at the end of our set last night! It’s a little bedazzled kitten playing a Micro Korg saying “Let’s Get FUNKY!” I’ve seen these two cuties at a few of our other shows and they are the sweetest! It got a little wet in the rain sadly, but this is my favorite thing ever. ❤️❤️❤️ #comfest #damnthewitchsiren #fanart
The article that Kevin Elliot wrote about us in 614 is pretty sweet. “Attend one of their electrifying live shows and you’re likely to see choreographed dance moves, seizure-inducing visuals, and two hyper-active lovebirds buzzing in a cacophony of 8-bit arpeggios and blunt electronic beats. The multi-media onslaught of Bobbi Kitten and Z Wolf truly has no precedent or peer among the Columbus scene.”